Thursday, July 17, 2008

Whashington to Oregon

Leaving Seattle Sat morning headding south to Portland ran into an annual bicycle race from Seattle to Portland 200 mi race bike every where on the hwy



My old High School at Longview WA Class of 81

Oregon Coastal Hwy from Lincoln City OR to Crater Lake NP

Camping at Lincoln City, OR





Newport, OR





To Crater Lake NP



On top of the Crater rim 6500 ft


After came down from the Crater Lake to Melford OR ate a big buffet. It about 7:00 pm deciced not to sleep there tonight get back on the scoot hit I-5 south to my mom in Oakland CA. Arrive there 4:00 am in the morning it was freezing at the bay in the morning. Total 748 mi from 10:00 am to 4:00 am next day gas and go, stop for pic, dinner 1 hr, take a nap at rest area for about 1 hr and haft. I think the problem has been solved that scoot ran very good now.

1 comment:

JBTX35 said...

Matthew sorry to here about it I'm kind of in good shape now. Knock on wood, my plan from here on still the same schedule I will be in Santa Fe will pm you on the arrival time.